Happy Tuesday! Are you in the holiday spirit? I am! Today marks the beginning of the my holiday favorites giveaway! I am super excited about sharing a box of goodies with one lucky reader! Here’s a peek at what’s included:
1. Mariah Carey’s Merry Christmas CD – My mommy used to play this in the car year round when I was younger! She would crank it up and we would sing our hearts out!
2. Red & Green Peanut M&M’s – These are my absolute favorite! Try mixing peanut m&m’s with a handful of kettle corn. You’ll thank me later!
3. Home Alone – This movie makes me feel like a kid again! I can watch this any day, at anytime, and I know ALL of the words! “This house is so full of people it makes me sick! When I grow up and get married, I’m living alone! Do you hear me? I’m living along…” ~Kevin M.
4. $5 Star bucks Gift Card – Warm up with your favorite Starbucks drink! I personally LOVE an upside-down caramel macchiato! (The red cup ornament gift cards are super cute!)
5. Bath & Body Works Shea Infused Lounge Socks – These shea-infused socks keep my feet soft and cuddly for snuggling with my hubby during the cold winter months!
6. HGTV Magazine – There’s always soooo much inspiration in the HGTV magazines – especially the holiday issue! DIY ornaments coming right up!
7. Orville Redenbacher’s Kettle Corn – Kettle Corn is the perfect combination of sweet and salty goodness. I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do!
8. OPI Cheers to the Holidays Nail Polish – OPI is one of my favorite nail polish brands. I love to keep my nail festive and fabulous. You should too!
9. Bath & Body Works Holiday Candles – I burn candles year round! I just love the way my home smells with these holiday scents! Sparkling Icicles is my favorite!
10. True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Handcream – No more dry hands for me! Hands down, this hand cream (found at Bath & Body Works) wins in my book every time!
You have until Friday, December 20, 2013 at 8pm CST to enter the Ebony’s 2013 Holiday Favorites Giveaway. Best of luck to you!
Cindy A. says
Thank you so much for offering such a fun and generous giveaway. I love picking out the perfect tree, decorating, shopping for gifts, watching Christmas movies, etc. One of my favorite things to do is smile at every single person I pass while shopping for gifts. You would be surprised at how many people start out frowning and brighten right up as soon as you toss a smile their way. I love it! 🙂
Christina C says
I love baking cookies for Santa!
We love to watch Christmas Story!
Jennifer Dysart says
My fave activity is the day itself and sitting down to a fantastic mean with my family <3
Tami L says
Amanda Lawson says
Watching Holiday movies with my daughter and mother!
I love frosting cookies with my mom. 🙂
Decorating the tree with my little boy!